Ads are the most critical problem android users face while working or surfing on an app. They get irritated and some times angry. So in this article I will tell you how to remove ads from android apps by two different methods.One for only few android users and one for all.So lets get started.
Method #1: Remove Ads From Android Apps
This method is not for everyone because this method can only work in phones which are have security apps like in Redmi, Oppo, VIVO, Coolpad etc. So only these phones can use this trick.
1. Open Security App and go to Data manger/Data usage.
2. Then select option Restrict data usage.
3. Then you will see a list of all installed apps and system apps in your screen.
4. Click on green arrows for Mobile and WiFi, and restrict the data usage for the selected app.
5. You can Restrict any app data usage, from which you want to Remove Ads.
6. After that go to settings and then installed apps.
7. Find selected app and delete its cache memory.
8. Now restart your device and you are ready to go.
Method #2: Remove Ads From Android Apps
This method is very simple, you just need to install the selected app Pro version which cost money but don’t worry i will show you how to download it for free without paying a single penny.
1. Download the AC Market app.
2. Open it and search the selected app you want to remove the ads from.
3. Install its pro version.
4. That’s all, now you can enjoy the app without any irritation.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How To Remove Ads From Android Apps?" and last updated on January 10, 2018. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Divye Agarwal. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.