YouTube is a free video sharing website that makes it easy to watch online videos. You can even create and upload your own videos to share with others. Originally created in 2005, YouTube is now one of the most popular sites on the Web, with visitors watching around 6 billion hours of video every month. We can also say that YouTube is a branch of Google on which creators can show their talent by uploading videos without restrictions and also didn’t required money to upload and also creators can also earn money from YouTube if they want to earn by enabling monetization. So In This Post I am going to tell you how you can start or create a YouTube channel.So lets get started.
How to Create a YouTube channel?
If you own a Google account, you can watch, share and comment on YouTube videos.However, Google accounts don’t automatically create YouTube channels. Creating a new channel is a simple and quick process.
1. Go To YouTube and click on the sign in option located in the top right corner of the website.Then sign in using the Google Account you’d like your channel to be connected with.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, click on your profile image and then the Settings icon.
3. Under the settings, you’ll see the option to Create a channel click on the link.Next, you’ll have the option to create a personal channel or a create a channel by using a business or other name. For example, we’ll choose the personal option
4. Now, it is the time to name your channel and select a category. The channel options available include:
- Product or Brand
- Company Institution or Organization
- Arts, Entertainment or Sports
Note: A new Google+ account will also be created for your channel.
Congratulations! You’ve now a new YouTube channel to show your talent.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How To Create A YouTube Channel?" and last updated on January 3, 2018. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Divye Agarwal. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.