Getting something unique? Or new that no one has,makes you cooler than ever. Have you ever heard of full black WhatsApp version? I think no,so in this post you will find it only. I will tell you how to get black WhatsApp on any android phone. So making no further delay,let’s start with our main content.
What is GB Whatsapp?
GB Whatsapp is the modded version of the original WhatsApp, providing you more and extra features than the original one and its very easy and handy to use as the original WhatsApp. GB WhatsApp is basically unofficial, not legit kind of after market version of WhatsApp, which like most alternatives claims to have more number of features like you can freeze your last seen,increase video upload limit, theme support etc. Although, I would personally not recommend using such app as it is serious compromise on privacy.
Get Black Whatsapp on any Android Phone
1. Download and Install GB Whatsapp.
2. Setup it completely after installing according to your preferences.
3. Go the
black theme.xml file location where you have downloaded it.
4. Select or long press the
black theme.xml file.
5. Then select the cut or move option from the options you were seeing.
6. Then go to GB Whatsapp folder in your phone storage.
7. Create a new folder.
8. Name that folder as “Themes”.
9. After creating go to that folder.
10. Then create another folder under the “Themes”folder.
11. Name that folder as “Saved”.
12. After creating go to that folder.
13. Then paste the
black theme.xml file in the “Saved”folder.
14. Then go to GB Whatsapp.
15. Click on the three dotted option situated at the top right corner of the screen.
16. Then select GB settings option.
17. Go to themes bar.
18. Then under the themes bar click on more.
19. Then click on load option.
20. Then select the
black theme.xml file.
21. Then it will ask for a restart, click on Ok.
22. Then you can see that your black theme has been installed on your whatsapp.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How to Get Black Whatsapp on any Android Phone?" and last updated on February 6, 2018. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Divye Agarwal. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.